Are all asynchronous USB inputs similar?

I was wondering if they were all the same, or were certain designs better than others?
koestner
To be fair (unlike cerrot), Bryston uses a Juli@t PCI card in their server with very good results, although not quite as resolving as the best USB IMO. I thought their system at RMAF was better than any other all-one-manufacturer system. They even have their own speaker now.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
For sake of accurate information in this interesting discussion, there's no sound card for the Baetis as it's directly connected to the mother board. I agree with the convenience of USB but that doesn't necessarily correlate to superior sound, two different arguments. It's good to have choices among high quality offerings.
Charles,
We can all see the original question. While I posted my usual, smug, remark, the responses (thanks, Charles), did conjure up some nice discussions (finally), where there's finally talk where the USB interface may just be more convenient than better sounding.

Happy to be a part of it.
OK, some excellent responses here. My reason for the question was that I currently have an Auraliti PK90 sending USB to a Blacknote DAC30 which has async USB. It's a few years old now, and with the digital world that's more like a decade. So I was wondering if the newer (and cheaper) USB dacs were passing it by, or were they designed with the same technology? Thanks everyone.
I have heard quite a few different async converters and they are all different.

Thanks
Bill