Cable selection for SET.

Hia Guys,
I've just ordered a Yamamoto a-08s to use with my Avantgarde duos and I'm wondering about matching speaker cables. My current cables are Kimber 8tc(5 metre pair). I was wondering if anyone had any advice to share on silver vs copper, length etc when using low powered SET.

Thanks for your help with this,
Myron.
borg7x9
Thanks Rene,
My local avantgarde dealer(amazingly there is one in Auckland) has used the original Yamamoto a-08 with his Duo's and said that he had very good results with them so I'm very hopefull that the new version a-08s will be a huge improvement over my arc vt100. I've allready sold my Arc to fund the yamamoto so at the moment I'm music-less(sounds of teeth gnashing). It'll be another couple of weeks before Shigieki-san (shameless name dropping there) has made my amp but once its here I'll be sure to post my findings on the the amp and the differences the cables introduce. Thanks for your time and thoughts.

Myron.
I doubt if there are cables that are specific to SETs. I do suspect that what we each listen for greatly affects our satisfaction with cables. Presently I use Cerious Technologies cabling because they do not have the splash or glare of metal cables. Also, unlike the other form of non-metal cabling, carbon, they have very low resistance. I have friends with similar systems who do not like the Cerious cables, however, so I know peoples' preferences vary.
>>they do not have the splash or glare of metal cables<<

And they roll off severly after 10hZ which makes them useless with any high end speaker.
as i believe i've just sold them, and not wanting to appear a shrill, i decided to wait until now to post.

i had excellent results using transparent MM speaker cabling w/ my former Wavac SET (i sold both). if speaker efficiency is less than ideal, and if bass control / depth is an issue, these networked cables are a boon. not sure if they'd be necessary w/ true horns though...but w/ monkey coffins they were a big help.

rhyno