Musical Fidelity A5 CD-Player Powercord proposal

Hello!

I have a Musical Fidelity A5 CDP and need recommendations on a Powercord! I have Great Success useing a Synergistic Research AC Master coupler Active on my Musical Fidelity A5 Amp.

So it the CDP lefth then, so any recommendations??

I was thinking about SR Resolution Reference AC coupler.
But it´s hard, no dealer where I live in Sweden.

So come on Brainstorm som recommendations!!

Best Regards

Fredrik
mr_dingo
Shunyata VX cables can not be beat for digital gear, I believe. But, they are very pricey -- try a diamondback ($199USD new) & see if you like what you hear. You can always upgrade to a Taipan or Python from there.
If you have to go with a new PC, I'd also recommend the Shunyata Diamondback. I haven't had great luck with their 'heavier' PC's on any of my front-end gear though.
I've had great success with a VH Audio Flavor 4 on my Wadia 830. Another cable I'm really impressed with is the Black Sand Silver Reference (check Black Sand auctions here on Audiogon). Both Black Sand and VH Audio have evaluation periods -- definitely worth a try.
After buying an MF A5 player, I emailed usedcable.com for Powercord suggestions. They recomended the JPS labs digital AC.
I only compared it to the VH Audio Flavor 4 that I already had in my system. The JPS sounded much superior in my system. The JPS can be had for $200-$250 used.
Happy hunting.
i owned a musical fidelity a5 and i also owned and later sold a jps digital ac. both were sold and neither had a warm presentation.

i tried many cords to reduce the emphasis upon the lower treble and couldn't find any. perhaps a dcaa audio ref 1 or source line cord.

i currently have them but no longer have the musical fidelity.