Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I currently have on demo the Synergistic T2, T3, Precision AC and Hologram D power cables.

With the Precision AC installed it is like a blanket was lifted off my speakers. Unbelievable precision and clarity. I never heard anything like it before. It is simply breathtaking. It does give you that "you are there" experience.

I have the T2 on my Preamp. Not as big of a shock as putting the Precision AC on the power regenerator. I noticed increased bass and definition, more transparency and faster pace, nice midrange details but not too warm, really nice air around voices and focus of the soundstage.

I will review the others as well soon.
I have Hologram Ds coming to use on my transport and dac. I would love to hear everyone's opinion of the other SR AC cords.
Teslaphiles- the power cords are beyond my wildest dreams (and that's saying something). I am working on a full review and I have borrowed a few cables from friends and The Cable Co to put my findings in perspective. I should have my review completed by the middle of next week- stay tuned.

In the mean time I see Synergistic won an Audio Oasis Award from Positive Feedback while at RMAF. There's also a lot of good information on the upcoming Enigma Valve power supply for active shielding and the new line conditioner- do the guys at SR ever sleep?

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:qQn8-q4rouoJ:positive-feedback.com/Issue34/rmaf_dr2.htm+synergistic+research+rmaf&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us
audphile1, I have the Hologram D on loan from the Cable Co now and while they are not the stiffest cables I have ever tried, they are also not very flexible either.