Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Thx all. Ted; I am running analogue 5.1 & 2.1 from Oppo SE so I am not utilizing digital at all, just analogue, hense the Hologram A, correct.

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi, Against all recommendations, I found that a Precision Ref to be the best on my Pass Labs Preamp.
In an upper end TESLA System (comprised of Apex IC source to pre, Precision Reference IC pre to power with Apex SC going to the speakers) most systems benefit from at least one Precision AC in the mix. In my system it's on the digital clock with a Hologram D on the one box CD player and Hologram A's on my Amp and Pre.

I designed TESLA power cords as a system by creating individual synergies for each component instead of building a "one size fits all" power cord which would yield satisfactory results in most systems at the expense of truly exceptional performance for experienced audiophiles willing to put in the extra time and effort. Try finding one spice or ingredient that works well in all recipes- basically you end up with salt- in the TESLA Series that (salt) is the TRICON geometry and we do have cables based solely on that geometry (Precision Reference IC, Magnetic Tricon and Tricon Analog) for all other models we combine Tricon with other geometries which have there place in different systems. Obviously if one size fit all we would only sell pure Tricon models.

Balance comes when you take time to compare different combinations of TESLA cables in your system and in so doing achieve synergy.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
Ted

When you say that a system benefits from at least one Precision AC, does that include the 30 AMP Precision AC on my Powercell 10SE?

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi,
In general I'm referring to power cords downstream from the PowerCell. These are merely guidelines. Bottom line, experimentation yields the best results- a good SR dealer will get you the cables you need to find synergy in your system.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.