Budget Power Cords For Tube Mono Amps ?

Looking for a pair of quiet, high current power cords for VAC 220 monoblocks.

I have a pair of Volex 17604s which are pretty good, looking to step up without going nuts.

Any great, bang-for-the-buck cords around or under $100.00 ?
128x128rx8man
Psychic,

It'd be a real bear trying to fit ends on that stuff, talk about current flow !
TVAD:

What I was saying is that hobbyist idiots who think they know how to improve really good equipment should defer to the experts (which I humbly submit is truly good advice).
Raquel (Threads | Answers)
I understood your meaning. Perhaps there was a disconnect in my reply?

I have heard definite benefits with after market power cords in several pieces of gear. However, VAC and Lamm have not been among the brands receiving much benefit from power cord tweaking.

Look into the Bob Crump (RIP) Asylum cord, see the link below. This will take you about 15 minutes to assemble & should work very well. I'm running 5 of them. This is a shielded cord with a drain wire.

Cryoparts.com has the cyro'd wire & connectors for a reasonable price (and good service). Take Five Audio also has parts.

Crump Cord
Fishboat, I agree 100% and coincidentally have five of them myself.

But your link doesn't work :-(
I bounced over to A.A. via the Cable Asylum and found some pretty useful imfo under an older thread titled 'Bob Crump AC Cord'

I was pretty aware of the majority of budget alternatives, just wanted to hear if anything else surfaced after the years.

I'm trialing a pair of Signal Cable Magic Power Cords next week.