First System Advice on Cables

This is my first system. I'm on a budget and have purchased all the equipment used. I would appreciate any advice on all the required cables. All I have presently is the OEM power cords. The parasound equipment has XLR interconnects. So far all I have looked at were from Signal Cable because they appear to be in budget.

Two channel System:
Parasound A21 amp
Parasound P3 pre-amp
Revel M20 speakers

In addition, I'm presently trying to find a matching player.

I appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance,
gtalleycm
Your orginal thought on Signal is a very good start, he makes good stuff, you might also check out Element cable as well, excellent cables for great prices. Kens suggestion of Synergistic Research is a great suggestion.

A great place to start is the auction and classified section here on audiogon, you can get some great cables for good prices. Since you are first starting out don't dump to much money into cables, just get your system up and running with good decent cables and enjoy it for awhile!

Good luck and have fun!!

Sincerely,
John
Check out the interconnects offered by KAB Electro Acoustics. Three price levels. All are Mogami wire. I own a pair of the Blues ICs and they are better than both pairs of Signal Cable ICs I own (and less expensive, too).
Wow! I really appreciate all the helpful responses. Now I will compare price, quality and resulting sound each of the possibilities offer. I never realized different cables would produce different sound qualities. Again, many thanks to all.