Affordable Power Cords

Looking to replace the stock power cord on my Jolida 502A tube integrated amp and am considering purchasing Signal Cable's MagicPower power cord. But before I do so, I was wondering if other have had experience with this power cord and what their thoughts are about it? Also, would appreciate some suggestions on other affordable power cords ($50 - $100 range).

Thanks.
cleaneduphippy
Sorry, my mistake. The Power 3 is a 14 gauge( actually smaller than the 12 gauge I previously stated) solid copper conductor.
PS Audio Power Punch $49.95 for 1 meter.

I replaced with these in key places in my main system (preamp, phono stage, CD player) and what an improvement in soundstage and bass.
I believe you'll find MAC (My Audio Cables) a real killer, not only for the money, but - because they are. Check the Reviews/Comments page on the MAC website. www.myaudiocables.com
Received the Virtual Dynamic Power 3 cord the other day (thanks Rick), very impressive cord. Hooking it up was a bit of pain, as it's plug to the amp (Jolida 502A) seem to fit very loose, and combined with the weight of cord itself it had a hard time staying in place until I placed some support just in front of that connection, also the cord itself is somewhat stiff and doesn't really offer a great deal of flexibility. Anyway, finally got everything into place and powered up my amp, and after the tubes had warmed up for about thirty minutes I played three CDs at random just to get an idea of what the cord sounded like. First of all, very impressed, especially since this was my first experiences of hearing the difference between a good aftermarket cord and my stock cord. Just out of the box, first impression was quieter background, bass was more solid, soundstage seem to expand, and musical details were much better. It was almost like my amp had gotten a modification. I can only imagine how much better the music will sound once the cord has had the time to burn in get fully broken in. Which at 150-200 hours will take me a couple of months to achieve (winter evenings, with a fire in the fireplace, listening to music).

Of course, I going to have to wait a few days to get back breaking in the Power 3 cord has I have to get another fuse holder for my amp. I ran my initial test with the Power 3 cord on Thurs night. On Fri when I turned on the amp, nothing happened, so assuming that I must have blowned a fuse as the cord connection itself seem OK, I check the fuse (it was OK) but for some reason the fuse holder itself wasn't making a tight connection (a situation which I found out by pushing inward on the fuse holder, that I would get power to the amp). Anyway, made a quick phone call to Michael Allen of Jolida, and a new fuse holder has been place in the mail, so hopefully, I'll be receiving it by Tues or Wed and I can resume breaking in the Power 3 cord.
Btw, just noticed that Virtual Dynamics is having a 50% off sale on the Power Three until 12/21/07. Normally $305, now $152.50.

btw, I have no connection to Virtual Dynamics other than owning a Power Three power cord.