Does the"quality" of jumpers affect the sound?

I'm presently using Reality Cables and for the first time I'm using jumpers on my Tyler Sigs.
I had a run of Kimber 4TC from a previous system lying around which I took to a local audio store and had jumpers made.
Would a "better" jumper cable equate to better sound?
greh
I'm pretty sure every manufacturer that offers their speaker in a biwire version believes it absolutely makes a difference. Otherwise, why would they spend the extra money?
I wouldn't be so sure. I think many do it because it's "expected".
Two quick comments:

1) If the quality of the jumpers do not matter, there sure are many high-end speaker manufacturers who seem to supply high-quality ones, enough to imply that it does make a difference.

2) Best results so far for me: I use bare wire on the speaker end, and strip the wire jacket 2 inches and use the SAME wire to connect both ends.

Cheers!
Tvad- Wiring into the upper post and jumping to the bottom is something I've been doing (and suggesting) for quite a while also from recommendations by Tannoy and Stuart Marcus (Vampire Wire). It's good to hear others using this technique.
I think the only way is to wire to the top and jumper to the bottom. The highs are much more sensitive than the bass so it makes sense.

Arthur
I agree about Wiring to the tweeter and Jumpers to the base. I also feel they make a difference. When I added AZ jumpers to my Hologram single wire cable, there was a clear improvement. Please also remember a clear advantage of single wire, when you change speakers. It seems more manufacturers are going back to Single pair terminals. What do you do with your expensive Bi Wires then. Just the situation when I changed to single pair terminal Acoustic Zen Adagios.