Tired of Expensive Speaker Cable. Alternatives?

I'm once again changing speakers, so I'll need two sets to shotgun biwire. I'm tired of seeing the prices asked, and the recommendations made, for multi-thousand dollar products.

I don't know if I'm interested in going the Home Depot extension cord route either, though.

What about low-moderate priced wire that sounds good without the high price tag? Something full, big sounding, extended without being bright, with a good soundstage?
saxo
Don't twist Speltz's SCs. He twists his ICs for you. They are his better product IMHO
Ok, suggestions are: Alpha Core, Speltz, Guerrilla, Cobalt, MAS Signature, Naim Naca, Anticables, Magnet wire, Canare 4S11, Cardas Cross, Home Depot.

Lots of stuff. And not easy to audition alot of it. Probably need more opinions from others who might have contrary opinions on some of these suggestions.

One thing I don't want is something like Mapleshade, where the wire is fragile with barely any covering, as I don't want breakage or shorting problems. But I do understand too much dielectric and jacketing may degrade sonics.

Why can't it be easier?????
It's easy to audition MAS Signature and AntiCables since Audioparts, Inc. and Speltz each offer 30 day money back guarantees, and Canare 4S11 is only $1.04/foot. Pretty inexpensive to try. You probably spend more on dinner.

In a few weeks I'll have a pair of 20-30 foot MAS Signature available for half price if you're interested.

It's only as difficult as you make it. Pick a few and start listening.