Analysis Plus big silver speaker cable versus Stereovox

Analysis plus crystal oval versus stereovox

Has anyone heard these speaker cables in same system?

I am thinking of changing from au24 speaker cable and like the stereovox Top of line silver cables but analysis plus has silver too and way cheaper

My equipment is solid state with dartzeel amp
radioheadokplayer
I tested the Analysis plus and it was nice. I didn't buy them as the cable that stood out in my system was the Shunyata Andromeda. I don't know what your budget is but if the Andromeda's are in your budget, you owe it to yourself to try them. Shunyata is known for power cords but there i-conn's and speaker cables are every bit as good and a hidden gem in my opinion. The silver compared to the shunyata's were too dynamic, forward, and birght in my system. My system was ss cj amp and cj tube pre. I've since upgraded that system but the shunyata is here to stay.

beerdraft
What are your speakers minimonitors or fullrange floorstanders?

Depends how your system is voiced.

I've listened to both...I choose Big Silver because I needed more punch in the bottom end with the great mid and high for my two-way. When the recording has great bass it's an incredible sound coming from my two-ways. In addition, most of my music is fast and dynamic which is another reason why I choose the Big Silver.

I'm using tubes on my pre and power amps with stock power cords. Power cords will be replaced later this summer.

Pierre
I am using large floor standing evolution acoustic mm2 speakers......

I am also considering harmonic technology magic tweeter and aural symphonic too....
for dartztel, i would consider the Purist Audio Design.

The sterevox & Analysis Plus and the Audience for that matter has very similar sound. I tried all of what you mentioned.

The PAD has a very different sound to Audience, Stereovox and AP. It is more quiet, bigger soundstage, warmer sound, clean & just big sounding. Its almost the opposite of the AU24s.
I am using the purist dominus interconnect between the preamp and amp. I cannot afford the higher end purist for the speaker cable though. I tried the purist acqueous anniversary speaker cables with the lamm 2.2 amp I used to own and did not like it.

Michael