Premium guitar cables? Do they exist?

Guitar cables. Does anybody make a premium cable? Monster seems to be the "best" out there that my musician friends seem to know about. Does anyone have any experience with any? Is it worth spending the money?

thank you!
Marko in Canada
attamyway
Taralabs use to make an out standing guitar cable, I do not know if they still do, I am sure they will make one for any one!
When I talk to the pro guys in various music shops when I'm looking for preamp or power tubes a lot of them have sworn by Mogami based cables and DiMarzio guitar cables.
@ Jedinite24, Hi, Talking about the pro shops, I am a musician, the reason they told you about the mogami and Dimarzio cables is because thats all they know, High end cable brands really do not clientele to the pro music shops, so they do not know about them, are alot of high-end cable brands better for their guitar amps than the two you listed here?, of course!, by a whole lot! cheers.
Hey Audiolabyrinth. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be more skeptical now when talking to the pros. How about the cables from Audiopile dot com? They look to be really good quality that won't break your bank. Also I've used Kopul mic cables whenever I've needed long XLR runs.