Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
rja-you are correct.The Revelations are a Gold alloy with with silver and copper in the mix and a thick 24k gold plating.
Based on the description of the Revelation MK 2 and Rapture ,I don't think either of them use any copper at all.
Jim
rja I stand corrected according to Steve there is still a small amount of copper in the mix with the Gabriel Rapture and Revelation MK 2 but the percentages of Gold and Silver differ plus some platinum is added

You were correct
Jim
The initial thread was titled "gold ic comparison" so technically the Gabriel may not belong in the discussion. There is a family of gold alloy cables where Gabriel probably belongs with others such as Siltech.
how bout jade vermeil? i think they are alloy as well, not sure the composition tho.

my intention is actually try to get some sore of idea in the IC characteristic that price below $1000 and particularly IC that contain gold. So alloy might be fit.

with the added gold in the IC construction may bring some sort of characteristic to the sonic which I like.

I prefer lush sound (tube sound), which of the above IC mention above has this kind of character?
Milen007 - Rather than speculate, why not read the information on the Jade site for yourself and then contact JD there for further information.