Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
Okay... the Jade Hybrids have been burning-in since last night, and already the difference in my system is very noticeable. Big improvement in dynamics, clarity, decay. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I'm hearing things I've never heard before. The haze is gone and the sound is more natural and life-like. I was a bit skeptical that spending thousands of dollars for an interconnect was worthwhile, but I can say these babies are outstanding performers.

Does anyone know how long it will take before they are fully burned-in? It's kind of hard to believe they can get much better.
Congrats, I'm glad that you enjoy them. IME, the Hybrid did not change as much on burn in as the Vermeil did. The Vermeil changed dramatically after about 100 hours, possibly due to the plating, I'm not sure.
As I recall, the Hybrid did not change nearly as much. I would say that you get 90-95% performance right away, with a slight improvement after 100-150 hours, mostly in just subtle nuances and hues.

Cheers,
John
i own one pair of pure gold interconnects and have auditioned another pair of gold interconnects as well as a pure gold speaker cable.

each cable had a d a different presentation, which suggests that there is no unique sound to gold.

i doubt one could detect the difference between pure gold and pure copper, assuming connectors and all other materials were the same.
i doubt one could detect the difference between pure gold and pure copper, assuming connectors and all other materials were the same.
This is exactly the case with Jade Audio cables. JD uses the same manufacturing process in all his models for insulating the lines, wrapping them in the jacket and terminating to the connectors. Provided the listener compares all Jade models with the premium connector as standard on the Hybrid, the only difference between the Gold, Vermeil and Hybrid models is the wire material itself. And the sonic differences between these 3 models is significant in frequency extreme levels AND portrayal of space.

Mr Tennis, before you doubt any more what many of us have experienced with this product line, contact JD to hear these differences for yourself.
Mr Tennis - To add to JaFox's comments... I would not recommend JD's more expensive cables (the Hybrids) to someone with a modest system, however, better cables do make a helluva difference in highly resolving systems with higher end components. Better systems deserve better cables to bring out their full potential.

I'm sold on Jade Hybrids... the difference in sound quality coming out of my system was a dramatic leap forward. The Hybrids sound much better than my Purist Venustas, and the Venustas is a good cable.