Anyone else tried the Acoustic Systems Liveline?

A pair of Franck Tschang's tuned interconnects (see Six Moons reviews) are still breaking in, in my system, but they have already "stomped" my Harmonic Technology Magic 2, HT Pro-Silway III+, and Van den Hul Orchid. While I don't have any at present, from memory I'd also say that they handily vanquish the Nordost Valhalla and Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects in my system. They are not HiFi spectacular, but are the most musical and least electronic sounding cables I've ever heard. Interestingly, several recording that have always sounded compressed and confused in spots, which I just attributed to the recording, are rendered cleanly for the first time with these cables and no other system changes.
128x128cellcbern
Fla, I have not tried the speaker cables. But I know they use the same cable for their interconnect, speaker cable and digital cable. I have tried it as an interconnect and a digital cable and in both the applications it is fabulous. When I say it is fabulous it doesnt have an wonder tone or a ghostly huge soundstage...it just sounds like it doesnt leave a signature of its own, the tone-timbre is dead on, soundstage is wall to wall when the recording has it else it is just nice and extends from outer edge of speaker to speaker. Background is very clean, not the kind of cleanliness which you see in some heavily shielded cables which almost always takes away something from the music as well. It is just very clean with all the music intact. Another outstanding thing about this cable is its PRAT. It is among the best in the business in keeping PRAT intact. Apart from all this, I have never missed anything in the detail department but it doesnt sound hyper detailed like some silver cables. IMO every little detail is there and presented the way it was intended. Clean taut bass and open airy highs with natural hue like an excellent tube equipment. In the end it sounds like nothing. You have to listen to this my friend.
BTW, Crimson comes with a return policy.

I normally never buy a cable new and never ever at the list price. This one I bought new and at its list price, thinking that anyway I can return it unless it blows me away...and guess what, I am ordering one more pair (at the list price:) ) to go from my pre to power.
Thanks Pani:
Please describe the differences between the Crimson and your former Fusion Audio Romance. And thanks for the tip on the Monarchy Audio re-generator!
03-01-11: F1a
Thanks Pani:
Please describe the differences between the Crimson and your former Fusion Audio Romance. And thanks for the tip on the Monarchy Audio re-generator!
F1a (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
This is funny. In this crazy hobby, the next one is the best and greatest ... no end in sight ... this INCLUDES myself.

Got to say as far as IC and speaker cables goes, I'm off the bus and have desire to hop back on anytime soon.
Knghifi,
I can except pani`s choice of cables, differerent ears,taste,system, perception etc. He`s found what works for him. I, like you have settled down with the liveline.If pani is as happy with his cable as we are with our ASI, he should be off the merry go round as well.