High quality "locking" IEC connectors?

Does anyone know of a high quality IEC connector (pure copper conductors w/plating) that actually locks into place? Something similar to the connection for a balanced interconnect? or maybe something like a twist lock connection? I'm sick of trying to prop up my power cords to ensure that they are connected securely. I've seen some lower quality connectors available but nothing with good quality copper conductors. This seems like such an obvious need in high end audio. Anybody have any ideas?
128x128keithmundy
It might not work with all models of power cord, but I've found that tightly wrapping a turn or two of electrical tape around the male plug usually snugs them in.
Thanks for that web site Kenobi. That's interesting too.

I'm thinking the same thing Quackfat - I've got some ideas on fabricating something that would fit around the outside of the existing male and female IEC's. As soon as I get sometime I'm going to start making some prototypes.

Dgarretson, thanks for the idea. I'm trying to find something a little more sano though.

Cheers to all.
I think this is similar to the IeGO:

http://www.boltproducts.com/heyco/iec-safety-retainer-clip.html

But don't these solutions require drilling holes into the chassis to attach the screws?
Ncarv, that's another great idea. Hmmm more thought.

Don is right though, most of the good PC's have the more rounded ends. But these webs sights you guys have found have given me some good ideas. Yes, it will most likely require a screw in the chassis.
I am planning on changing out the male IEC on the components to a high quality copper conductor spades(w/ gold)anyway. So I'll drill the holes etc... at the same time.

Thank you all for the great web sites.

Keith
You shouldn't need to drill holes in your chassis. These use the same holes that your existing IEC socket uses.