Silencable / Heavens Gate Audio

Hello, does anyone have recent experiences with this German firm? I thought their cables were allright. But it seems they have closed their business. Any respons would be welcome.
ventur
They seem to be in business - allright;
Heard their products @ MOC - Munich @ 2009.
They were with Lansch + EMM + Digital Domain etc.
The room initially had Argento Cables & later changed over to silencable - symphony.
I places a 'sample' order in Germany for 5 cables - 3 months have gone by - no delivery as yet.....
I have been waiting for the cables to be sent - funds were transferred 3 months back.
1st time I have come across a 'German' company that is
'so slow' or if I may use a word 'irresponsible' with its production & commercial side of things - logistics - courier modes are not established... I am surprised...
Mumbai - India
schwinnaudio
Received delivery of 2 Symphony RCA to RCA Cables.
2.0M & 1.5M
They were 'white' not the usual 'black'
Power cords are still o/s. I wonder when those will be delivered.
I understand that silencable will be in USA - RMAF - soon.
Just installed the 2 cables.
Shall 'evaluate' them after 2 weeks - need them to settle down & burn in.
Echole & Argento are 'house contenders'
On the Power Cord front there is also the Transparent Audio PLMM & Acoustic Revive & Echole Obsession.
This I shall know [how the silencable] only after [if] the power cables get delivered to me......

Regards,

schwinnaudio . com

27.09.2009 Mumbai - INDIA
I got the Silencable Power Cords - after a long delay....
Apparently the company was shifting office - so I was told..

The Power Cord is poorly built - a distant cousin of NBS.

For the price - the build quality is below par.

Bertram seems to be the 'new kid on the block'
Has anyone heard these cables ?
ZenSati is another new starter.

The Echoles are playing well.

My Argento got shipped to Greece - via Audiogon & the replacement - SMA - 3.0M ex top of the line never got shipped to me. I am still waiting to compare Ulrik's cable to the Echole & Silencable & Bertram. Should be interesting.

schwinnaudio
I have ZenSati cables, they are THE new kid on the block.

They were introduced at the Copenhagen Hifi show about 2 weeks ago and had VERY positive responses.

If you are looking for a neutral cable, that just lets you hear the recording this is it.

Henrik
I have purchased a complete set op ultra silence cables. Power Cord, Loudspeaker cable, Balanced interlinks they are all ultra silence. Playing with Pass laps 350X / 2.5X Pioneer S-1EX-W. The combi is really sublime!!!! Love those cables.

Former Heavens Gae is now Silencable, although I heared that the quallity of silencable is less than Heavens Gate.

Regards,
MB67