need warm and LAID BACK hi-rez/focused power cord

I posted several months ago seeking recommendations for hi-rez, highly focused power cords in the tradition of the TG Audio Silver but with greater warmth or body. I did acquire a pair of Fusion Audio Enchanters and a VD Nite Platinum from the responses to my inquiry. However, after changes in amps, cd player, interconnects, and new Porter Ports, I find myself in need of advice again on the same matter. My system presently is: A Consonance Droplet 5.0 run directly into a Wyred 4 Sound ST 500 driving a pair of custom Legacy Focus clones using Eton drivers/midbass, metal dome mids & tweeters/NHT woofers. Both components are plugged into a PS Audio P 600 equipped with Porter Ports.
I have an Enchanter plugged into both the power regenerator and the CDP and a Wolff Gain with Oyaide Palladium/Gold plugs on the amp. Interconnects (balanced) are either Sunny Cables 1000's or Jungson Golden Dragons.
Speaker cables are Anti-Cables which I run directly into the speakers/crossovers bypassing binding posts.

My system is very detailed with very good focus and staggering dynamics. With good recordings, all is well and I'm quite satisfied. However, on some (many) recordings, horns, piano, and some guitar can some across aggressively. It has been recommended I replace the Oyaide plugs. Perhaps I will. What I would like are some recommendations on hi-rez, highly focused power cords that are to the laid back and warm side. I really liked the VD Nite Platinum but, it was too upfront for my system. Price is a factor in that I would like to spend $600 or less on the used market. Thanks in advance.
lcherepkai
one of the problems with using adjectives is that they may be open ended, lacking precision.

such words have no universally accepted definition.

experience of sound is so subjective that there is likely to be disagreement as to whether or not a prpduct can be described in a certain way.

i think the terms, "warm", "laid back", "hi rez" and "focus", need to be defined. i sense a combination of a desire for accuracy (focus) and coloration (warmth). such a combination is indeed not possible.
Evidently you aren't familiar with the sound we are discussing (lucky you!) or semantics wouldn't need to enter into the discussion deviating away from the OP's post and into some quadrant of your mind.

"i think the terms, "warm", "laid back", "hi rez" and "focus", need to be defined. i sense a combination of a desire for accuracy (focus) and coloration (warmth). such a combination is indeed not possible."

Sorry MR T in my system it is !!!
agree with Mr. Tennis...those attributes in a powercord seem to be a paradox...when you find what you are looking for let us know...I'm interested.
"My only complaint is some bite on midrange forward instruments like some horns and piano on SOME recordings. Do you feel the Kaplans would be a good choice to tame this effect?"

All I can tell you is what the Kaplan cords did for my system. As others have said, your mileage may vary. I found that on certain recordings my top end seemed a bit screechy and forward. It seemed to be very open and detailed otherwise, and was very good on good recordings. I put a Kaplan copper cord on my DAC and on my Amp and that screetchiness is now gone. The music is detailed and flowing and the bit of grunge that I heard is now gone.

As a bonus I also found there was more openness and air now than before. I thought it was open before, but the cords improved that aspect even more. It sounds cliche, but I now heard what I didn't know was missing before.

Good luck with your search, but you will never know for sure unless you try different cords in your rig and hear them for yourself.

Bob
Sorry for the rant MR T, you have two people who's opinions I respect agreeing with you.
I think in this instance "laid back" is used to describe the soundstage presentation not the sound. Like I said if you haven't had this problem then it may seem like a contradiction but in real world experiences (bad) it makes perfect sense.