Best IC cabling under $1000 for tube system

I'm not sure of how to put together a strategy on how to find the best cable set for my hifi system.

I would like to end up with a pair of 1m rca analog IC to run between both a Musical Fidelity TriVista 21 DAC and my JOR and another pair to run between the JOR and a Valab NOS DAC. So 2 pair of analog IC's.

I need a 1m Digital IC to run between my Teac VRDS-10 and my TriVista.

I have the other USB cables from my Mac Mini to the Valab and my speaker cables, which are Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerators. I also have a couple of decent OFC Silver-plated Audiophile Power Cable + OYAIDE C-079 which I bought off EBay.

So...
2 pairs of 1m analog IC's
1 1m digital IC
.... best ones for under $1000.

Virtual Dynamics has their Nites on sales now.
I really like the Tesla Acellerators.

.... those are cables I really like but, that I might be able to find preowned here on AGON that might fit my budget. And that also makes me wonder if I should keep all of my cables from the same maker. The mix I am using now sound great.

Again, I am just trying to learn how to logically find cables that I love and will be able to live with for a long time without continually looking for something better.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.
128x128mattzack2
I hate to give the generic response but, I found the Gariel Gold cables to be so superiour to anything in it's price range I have to recommend them as well - if you can find them used, the Revelation mkI can be had for about $350 each (Facten, I think the MKII would put Mattzack over his budget)
I third the recommendation for trhe Gabriel Gold Revelation MK 2 and Gabriel Gold Extreme MK2
At this point, I was speaking of all 5 cables for $1000. They are a couple of ways that I could modify that amount of cables ...

If I eliminate the TriVista DAC on this system, I will only need 2 analog IC's between the Valab and the Jadis, and only 1 digital between the Teac VRDS-10 and the Valab. In fact, I could run a fiber between the Teac and the Valab. That boils it down to just great analog pair between the dac and the amp.

That might be the wisest thing to do at this point.

So that modifies the original question to be looking for the best analog IC's on a tube system.

I think the Gabriel Golds were highly recommended a few times throughout this thread, so I will be on the lookout for a great deal on those.

Does it realy make any difference what type of fiber toslink used? I would think jitter would be practically non existant on even a mediocre fiber.