Argento cables - any experience?

I'm looking for opinions about Argento products. What's the sonic signature of Serenity speaker cables? What have you compared them with?
cloudior
The difference between audiogon and audioexotics is that audiogon is an open forum where anyone can disclose all kind of negative and positive experiences. A closed forum like Audioexotics where only Audioexotic customers can adulate on expensive esoteric equipment distributed only by Audioexotics serves only as pure advertisement for their own company. Also note that there are hardly discussion about anything else that's not sold by Audioexotics. Over here where you can praise to the heavens the merits of Argento, at least we also get to hear the other side of the table that Argento isn't the only road to Rome. Open up their forum to other discussions, and you will find other participants sharing different views like myself ;-)
You are right but Audioexotics built their forum for their customers so they don't care if I or someone else is looking into it. It is used for these guys to exchange info among themselves. It is not their fault if someone else is reading it. I always read these forums with the proper caution but I really believe that is a useful information tool for products that are considered quite "esoteric" and are not so much advertised in the International press.
The original designer of Argento cables, Anders Grove, is now with Vitus Audio, mybe you should try VA cables instead?
I have the Argento Serenity Reference interconnects and sp. wires. I find them very detailed and any high freq. harshness ime has been my room. One acoustical panel behind listening position tamed it right off. I personally really like these Argentos. Bettered Shunyata Python that I had on hand to compare. Wonder how much better the newer Flow is? Audioexotics rave about the Flow Master REf power cord....I'd love to try one.
I bought two of the latest Flow interconnects (the speaker cable will follow soon). and had the chance to compare it with the Serenity Master Reference. I can assure you that the previous flagship doesn't even come close to the performance of the Flow. The difference is dramatic. It is like you could hear the cables before and now you feel that there is no cable anymore. The Serenity Master Reference sounds compressed compared to the Flow. I cannot even imagine how the Flow Master Reference would perform...