Argento cables - any experience?

I'm looking for opinions about Argento products. What's the sonic signature of Serenity speaker cables? What have you compared them with?
cloudior
Schwinnindia, it is interesting how different the cabling choices are in Europe from the US. I have been using the Synergistic Research Tesla lines of ac, interconnect, and speaker cabling. I was told that the Argento cabling was not as resolving and quiet, so I will probably not try the Argento. Certainly, what I am hearing certainly has the fastest attack, most precise sound stage, most extended and defined bass, and the most extended and sweet top end I have ever heard.

Most recently, I have added the SR Galileo Universal Cells on both the ics and speaker cables, they added substantially to all of the above characteristics of the charged SR cabling.
Bertram Model 8 [speaker wire]
Bertram Proxima II [Digital Cable & Analogue Interconnect]
Bertram Ultime Ref [Power Cable]

Murataltuev, Sir - to start with - the most unimportant aspect - looks & build;
This is one of the most beautiful looking & well finished cables I have ever seen or used - period.

Sound :-
Super level of resolution.
Every single details from my dCS Scarlatti is conveyed to my Tidal Speaker.

+ve = Resolution & Speed
-ve = Lacks Body / rather expensive [cable cost i.e.]

These are my primary observations. The Cable is new & needs to be 'played' for a few 100 ++ hours & then the cable needs to be auditioned. Maybe it 'settles' down & the 'body' develops. ?? XX

imho - this cable should not be used as a 'stand alone'
I need to 'mix' it with other cables [Echole Obsession] & [SilenCable - Symphony] & [Argento] etc. and then decide what combination works best for me.

Currently the dCS gear has the Echole Obsession Power Cords; the Tube Amplifiers have the Silencable Symphony Power Cords etc.

bhagwan

schwinnaudio com

anyone who is looking at this levle of cabling(both price and perfromance), ought it to themselves to audition a well-broken -in set of the new siltech g7 royal line.
body-yes
bottom octave- yes.
resolution- sweet and detail.
fit&finish- examplry.
the siltech sound will draw you in to the music like nothing else...
Ozy have you compared with Argento in your system? I am sure the differences will be very obvious!