Has anyone listened the new Argento Flow?

Argento has a new series of IC and speaker cables that is due to replace the Serenity line. Anyone with nay listening experiences of this cable?
geopolitis
Linkster,

if you are using the Argento Flow as a speaker cable then I think that having it going until the speaker crossover would be a clear advantage. If you are using a different cable I don't know whether it makes sense or not.
Soliver,

how did you find the Organic Audio interconnect? Does it come any close to the Flow or even the Serenity interconnects?

Many people I know would be extremely happy with such a low priced interconnect by Argento
I haven't heard the Argento Flow, but I have had the Argento VDM didn't like them at all.

I just purchased a set of ZenSati #3 IC (and speaker) and they are nice, neutral, neutral, neutral...
Soliver, or anyone elso who's already heard the copper Organic Series by Argento, could you provide us with some additional information, please? There seems to be as good as no information on the internet. I'd be very interested to know in what price bracket they come.
I have just installed one FMR PC to my dCS Scarlatti transport!
This is best cable I have ever had in my system.
I have currently full KS Elation set of cables including speaker, interconnects and one PC, but some other PCs are Valhalla, Stealth Dream and Jorma Prime.
Well, FMR is just a huge step forward in every aspect of music reproduction. Can't believe to my ears!
Also in few days Odin PC will arrive to compare with the rest.
Actually I need to compare only with FMR as now it is the best cable!
Are other Argento Flow cables as good as PC?