36v, 72v active filter on AudioQuest IC

Are they good and actually work, or this is a hype?
Want to hear from AQ's owners who have tried them with models without the battery.

Which model is their entry level with this "battery" application?

Did any1 upgrade from model with 36v to model that equip't 72v and hear imprvoment?

For some reasons, I see AQ is over rated. Fake ones (Hdmi from HongKong) are all over eBay....
128x128nasaman
I have 1.5M Niagara XLR analog interconnects with the 72v dbs power packs between my preamp and amp. They sound very good in my system - very close to the excellent Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerator ICs. The DBS system does make a slight improvement in air and soundstaging, but it is not as much impact as the active shielding technology of the Synergistic Research Tesla cables.

The entry AQ line with the DBS system is the Columbia. There is a big difference in sound quality between Columbia and Niagara. I do not think it would be worth the $$ to upgrade the Columbia from 36v to 72v dbs - put the money toward the Colorado series.
Thanks Dlcokrum, great infos.
Since Joelawn brought the "nasty shock" up. WOndering how can it get meassured up to 36v or 72v while the battery is only 1 (or 2)AA or AAA battery type?