Whats the consensus on Zu's loudspeaker cables?

Hi guys, I'm looking for my first set of quality speaker cables.

I usually go to monoprice for cables, but I recently got a set of N805's and thought they deserved better.

Now I know cable prices can easily go up to the thousands. But I'm trying to keep the price around $50-$200.

I have no idea where to start looking because there are so many brands... but I've heard good things about Zu Cables and they're very affordable.

I was thinking either the Zu Julian or Zu Wax. Anyone have experiences with these particular cables?

Any other suggestions would be welcomed as well, thanks.
koven
Gregg Straley Reality Cables, and Morrow Audio cables are two other
suggestions in your price range. Both are offered with money back home trials.

"Consensus" is an audio oxymoron.
Cable questions. Many opinions. Never a consensus. Time for the extensive home trail & return policy rumba.
No if it is by ZU it must be far suireor to any thing else. That is to say that ZU alone is the only company who really knows what you should like. If it isn't by Zu then it is no good. If you don't like ZU you don't understand really good audio.
Acerbic, Mechans, but right on point. Substitute any number of manufacturer's names in your post and the theme still rings true.
I have the Libec, and like them quite a bit. I don't think they are quite as open as the Analysis Plus Oval 9's they replaced, but they are move detailed, and have excellent bass response.