Phono cable idea's

I am looking for rca to rca phono cables for my system. They will be running between my Audio Research Ref 3 and ASR Mini Basis Exclusive. I would like to spend somewhere between $500.00 and $750.00, new or used. Thanks---

Bill
itsalldark
I have a wonderful cable that I putchased a while back that has been the single best addition to my system I have done in a while. I replaced 4 cables with these and I promise you they wont get disconnected again. The individual that engineered these prefers to stay anonymous for some reason. That was the only "downside" to buying. I have permission to release his contact info to only those who are really interested. It sounds kind of silly, but I am respectful of his wishes. I can say this much, the cables replaced approximately 6000 dollars worth of cables which included Nordost, Kimber and Virtual Dynamics. I sold those and made a profit when I subtracted the price of the new ones.
Hello,

I suggest Mike Morrow's PH series. Remarkable for the price. Call him up, talk with him, 60 day money back if not satisfied trial period, but be absolutely sure you give them significant break in time. Otherwise, you will not find their true value.

Let me know your choice. No affiliation with Mike Morrow, just a happy customer,

:) listening

Ed
Synergistic Research Tricon Analog- search for threads here on Audiogon. It transformed my analog rig and it's in your price range. A good SR dealer should have a factory burned in cable for you to try.
A dedicated Phono cable should be made for Phono applications (resistance, shielding, quality of copper/silver and high quality plugs, quality of solder...)
Most manufacturers do only a rebrand from existing reg. cables and sell them as a Phono cable (the mono-meter for 2x the price..)
When you prefer copper, XLO Phono signature is excellent
or
When you prefer silver, Audioquest LeoPard is a top cable
see earlier comment...email me if you want something special. This is a no brainer since I had a chance to audition without purchase.