Echole vs Argento vs Kubala-Sosna?

Can anyone compare the sonic characteristics of Echole Obsession vs Argento Serenity vs Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and/or speaker cables?

Thanks
samfreeman
have heard a very nice system a few weeks back all wired with argento flow, and flw mr... although the overall sound was very good, i couldn't help "picking out " the cables out of the system, as they their"signature" sound was very evident. i expereinced that "sound' in the past when i compared the argento line to the slitechs.
i brought with me only a pair of the siltech g7 empress s/c , and once inserted into that system, the noise floor dropped and the sound became so much more pallable... i believe the guy i was visiting is now looking to replace his argentos with the siltechs....fwiw....
I sold my Elations. Echole sounds too analytical in my system.
Argento FMR and SMREE is still best power cords.
But Argento interconnect is not that good. Even bad for my taste.
May be silver is not my choice. (power cord is cooper)
Next week will have Bertram Model 8 speaker and interconnect to evaluate in my system.
I don't know is good cable really exist? :)
murat--

if you can audition any of the g7 royal line by siltech,in your system for a couple of weeks, you just might find what you are looking for.......
please make sure that the siltech cables you might audition are very much broken in... otherwise you won't get their full potentil.
Ozy, I have Siltech Golden Eagle G7 and Siltech Golden Ridge G6 digital cables. They are better than many cables but can't compete with Liveline in my system.
But I'll definately try to find Royal series of interconnect and speaker to audition in my system.