Is Michael Wolff still making power cord?

Michael's website has been down for a long time and he doesn't seem to be answering emails. Did I miss something? I have several of his early gain cords and I would like to upgrade or find something similar.

Thanks for any info.
dpe
I saw a post or ad or something in the past year from Michael Wolff saying he was packing it in and would no longer be building or selling power cords.

Too bad, I had heard and read good things about his cords and had hoped to try them. I do see them for sale here used from time to time for very good prices.
Thanks Dlcockrum for the reply. If what you heard is true, that is really too bad. I own Silent Source, Blue Marble, Cardas Golden Reference and Michael Wolff's Gains. My favorite are the Wolff's. I was hoping to finally try one of his Source power cords for a new tube amp I'm listening to. I'll keep a lookout for a used cord. Thanks again!
You might want to try one of the Synergistic Research Tesla power cords. They are extraordinary IMO.

Merry Christmas!!
Like yourself I am a fan of Mike's power cords. I would suggest give TelWire a try, they are like close siblings.