really bright sounding speaker cables

have pair dynaudio c-4s been using antiwire cable want to upgrade, c-4s have heavy low end in my room so wanted a bright cable ,leaning towards analysis plus siver2,9guage, wanted to keep a little under $1000 any feedback would be great.
raybo76
Mapleshade cables are bright and very transparent. Like someone opened a window in front of you.
Agree with the Nordost. I've never found a pair that I could tolerate, but for what you are looking for, they may just do the trick.

I've also had a pair of AudioQuest Dragon (silver). The most spectacular cable I've owned in many regards, such as explosive bass and tremendous resolution. But, I always felt I was sitting in a dentist chair, and was deriving the opposite of happiness when I listened to my system. Chasing the problem all over the place, one day, I switched my former copper loudspeaker cables back into the system, and instantly had music again. Rare and pricey, but if you run across them, you may want to give them a shot.
Try the Kimber Kable 8tc I set up a friend who had a little more bass than one would like in a system. It seemed to tighten the bass and was spot on neutral.
I found the Kimber 8TC to be a bit lean in the bass as well, it has a smooth tone in the mids, you could pick some up and turn them over in a flash if they did not suit you.
Cables are great for "fine tuning" of the system. What you have described is IMHO beyond fine tuning. I would look at your upstream equipment as a source to your problem. If you are set on trying cables, I would suggest the Cable Company as they have an excellent trial program.