Best Powerchord for DIGITAL sources? what are you.

I am sure you know that some of these chords can change the sound of your system significantly. Looking for a high quality power chord for digital that could "smooth" things down. Just for my source - using Audience at the moment.

Please do suggest Power chords only since I like the full chain I have and dont plan to move from that.

Thx
rapogee
Four words...Synergistic Research Tesla Hologram D...Simply Amazing
Among the best of the best...

Regards Bacardi
K-Works empowered cord if you can find one is excellent for digital front ends.
Elrod EPS 2S. Still haven't heard anything better from removing the digititis from CD's and making them sound like music.

Neal
Magnan super bronze or Magnan new ac. It is like another Ayre MP FILTER upgrade for comparison.MAGNAN SIGNATURE POWER CABLE & POWER CONDITIONER
Our research has finally led to an understanding of the most important interactions of AC power and audio systems, and to identifying the most important parameters in AC current and voltage filtering. The result is the new Magnan Signature power cable design.

This revolutionary power cable dramatically improves all sonic parameters - there is much greater resolution, image focus, dynamics, weight and impact, along with a much quieter background. CD playback is most improved, due to the particular sensitivity of digital timing jitter to noise on AC power.

These qualities result from application of the same principles of high time coherence/low skin effect and mechanical micro-vibrational damping as in our other cable products. In this new design it was found to be unnecessary to incorporate additional passive EMI filtering in the cable.
In my experience, improves cd, tuner, cable box & Tv sound.
Synergistic Research Hologram D- simply amazing and plain to hear upon first listen. Closes the gap between analouge and digital.