Anti Cables Speaker Wire

I just bought a set of Anti Cables speaker wire for my system (bananas on both ends):
1. Cary SLP-94
2. BAT VK 200
3. Rega P3-24 with Mitchell Counterweight, aftermarket aluminum subplatter, TTPSU, Clearaudio Virtuoso
4. Cambridge Audio 650 CD player
5. Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers
I have been running big old Monster Cable wires that I have had for over a decade. When I hooked up the Anti Cables I lost low end punch and dynamics. What used to give me goosebumps now just sounds lean. Any advice? Thanks.
gmsasso
Thanks guys. I checked the wiring and it is correct. Cyclonicman, I'm with you on the break in. Will stay with them for a while to see if the sound opens up. I've heard so much about the anti cables that I want to given them an honest shot.
Maybe the speaker cables don't like the amp's power cord and/or interconnects

well I can only say is to take all three out for dinner and introduce them to each other.
I read the endless testimonials on Anticable's website. Is this for real? Will a set of Anticable interconnects and speaker cables outclass, say, MIT Magnum MA or Taralab Gold? If they do, I'm gonna buy them.
I have the Anti-cables and they made a big difference in my rig in a positive way but I did loose some benefits compared to my XLO cable but the anti's are better & more musical. The bass in my rig improved, it's tight and well defined and definitely present.

I have read that the anti's can have different characteristics in different rigs so you maybe right about what your hearing but you do need to break them in (200hrs & hard to get that much break time in less than 30 days in case for refund) to get them to sing, only then can you really compare.

There's also Morrow & Bogdan cables but these are more expensive.

Good luck
Anti-cables did not work well in my system - less bass, grittier sound than Audience or Cardas. But other people love them, so I assume that they are unusally system-dependent or taste-dependent.

I also found that when I had an amp with an RFI problem, the anti-Cables made the problem worse. I think that solid core cables generally have this characteristic.