Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
If comparing RCAs, then one might expect a big difference between Teos and AMs or any other RCA for that matter.

If comparing XLR to XLR in a fully balanced system, would the difference beween Teos and any other XLR be significant?

Opinions?

From what I remember, Ralph Kasten doesn't subscribe to the notion that one XLR will sound different than another in a fully balanced system. My apologies if my memory is faulty.
To compare Anti Cables to TEO would be like comparing a Nissan Versa to an Infinity G37. They are at total different price points and one should be much better than the other. I am not saying more money means better but these are not close in price. After blind testing over 400 different cables over 30 years with 5 other guys we have found in our opinion a much more emotionally involving XLR than TEO or Audio Magic and yes we did test both those cables. Most XLR cables lack resolution and then they seem unemotional.