cables with

I have a system that is quite revealing and quie "accurate".My speakers are rated to 25HZ, but am wondering if there are cables(IC's) that will help me realize those ratings. I know there are cables that won't.Right now I have Harmonic tech Magic II's from pre to amp, Audiences AU e from Dac to pre, Audience AU from CD to Dac and Acoustic Zen Matrix II's from Turntable to Pre. Any ideas? Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xhickbone
Hi Hickbone,

I have bought all my Transp Ref shand at cents on the dollar. Even the older stuff from a number of years ago is still very good imho. Good luck. BTW, CArdas Golden Ref is very, very good too. good luck.
OK- I managed to obtain a pair of Cardas Golden Reference IC's(along with a GR PC) and have to say that yes, indeed, I can hear a clearly increase in bass. Meaning I can clearly hear the bass, but "feel" more of the bass too. Now, I had a Shunyata Copperhead PC on my Pass amp and when I hooked up the GR IC's I have to say it was not a discernable change. Hooked up the GR PC AND the GR IC's and ,yes, definitely a change. However, soundstage is totally different than the HT Magic II's. More recessed, I think. I also feel some of the detail is missing. On certain solos, I can tell the placement of the soloist is moved. What was once centerstage is now recessed. Now, I have to say I don't know if it was intended to be recessed or centerstage, just that that's how it sounds now. Personally, I think it was intended for center stage. But, that's me.So, while the Golden References did, in fact, give me more bass extension, I am looking to other avenues. I am thinking Purist Audio Venustas or Synergistic Tesla Accelerators for IC's from preamp to amp. I just feel something is missing. Don't get me wrong it still sounds wonderful. Guess I'm just a brat...or very hard to please.
For what it's worth, I think the Harmonic Tech Magic II's are much better that the Cardas Golden Reference. Probably not what I'm seeking, but clearly the HT Magic II's don't mask the high end detail. Probably don't equal in the bass dept, but, hey, there's a lot more than bass going on.