Power Cord brands mixing. "Your Opinions"

I have the following brand power cables and would like opinions.
1) LAT International AC-2 from Marantz DV9600 to Panamax MAX 5510-PRO.
2) Nordost Vishnu from Anthem AVM 50 to Panamax.
3) LAT International AC-2 MKII from BAT VK-6200 AMP to wall.
4) Shunyata Diamondback from OPPO BDP-93 Bluray to Panamax.
5) Shunyata Diamondback from Panamax MAX 5510-PRO to Wall Ps Audio socket.

Please take a look at the loom and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers!
Now that my systems are wired totally with Audience AU24e (primary) and Au24 (bedroom), I don't envision changing anything, and it's been nearly a year now. The musical involvement continues to amaze me.
How do they sound thats what is important.I use Audience AU24 wonderful sound.
The value of power cables synergy depends on the designers concept and the quality of the system.

When I had Electraglide cables and Shunyata Anaconda Vx's, one Anaconda in the system was great, a second one slowed down the systems sound to much. I'd say that the Anaconda wasn' neutral, but it was very successful to compensate errors in my system - it added warmth, analog sound.

But when your system is neutral and you do not benefit from error compensating methods, you may very well benefit from an integrated power system.

When I had a complete Elrod Statement system this was great and neutral, but still not a completely intergrated power system.

Sharing the same design principles for all your power cables and your power strip offers the best solution to manage the outer and inner interfering fields.
Thus the potential of an intelligently and thouroughly designed integrated power system is clearly above any not integrated system or far above mixed power cables.

Today my complete Schnerzinger power distribution system perfectly fulfills the concept of an integrated power system, sharing the same (and very sophisticated) design principles throughout the system - from the wall outlet to all devices - a huge step ahead. To me there is no way back.
Now here is a quaint plattitude:
""Mixing cables virtually assures mediocrity""
And what great guru of cabledom has proclaimed that silly statement?