T+A Power plant MKII - cable suggestions

Can anyone with experience with T+A equipment recommend a good power cord and speaker cable? I know they make their own cables but I don't believe they are available in the U.S.. I will be using the T+A Power Plant with Dynaudio Focus speakers.

Thanks!
nadman12
I've been very happy with the T+A Powerplant MKII paired with Dynaudio Focus speakers. I went with all Nordost cabling and it seems to work quite well. Is it the best amp I've ever heard? No, but it definitely is a very musical amp despite being digital. I think a lot of it has to do with their own "Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output stage." Its their own in house design and the dynamics are probably the best I've heard for an amp in this price range. I wish the amp was a little bit warmer overall but it's definitely not a cold, clinical sounding amp. I've seen Dynaudio use this and other T+A amps to power their speakers at conventions and now I know why. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it in its price range.
Nadman12-

Stage III Concepts power cords are a sonic match for T+A gear. Excellent synergy. Nordost IC are sonic matches as well. Keep us posted & Happy Listening!