suggestions--power cords

Running Conrad Johnson ET 250 S and ET 5 with Vandersteen Quatros--currently, Mccormick DP 2 for CDs---finding issues with getting sound I like---running my Kimber Palladian to the Pre--which seems to work great--but as for the 250 S----have tried numerous combinations---Shunyata Python, Cardas Golden Reference, ---focus is good, but sound and stage is muted. Ideas? Also, could use a good reference for power cord for Mccormack---another Kimber for the 250S? Any and all input from people with similar equipment very much appreciated.
bluesnbike1954
I have found that for my CJ Gat and Premier 350 amp the audience Powerchords "e" an especially top of line Au24 are perfect for CJ. Audience increases speed space and dynamics. I tested quite a few power cables and my ears like the Audience cables.
i have auditioned and owned many power cords. i have reviewed my share as well.

i currently use mostly ear to ear. why ? great bass and slightly warm to neutral presentation. cords seem to project a balanced frequency response and have no obvious flaws.
Acoustic Zen have some really good, and relatively inexpensive options. I have been using them in my system for almost a month now.