5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier Tubes

Is anyone currently making a tube of this type that rivals the performance of the best NOS Mullard tubes? I'm surprised that Sophia, Psvane and others appear not to have offered this tube. Suggestions?
dodgealum
Hi Sstalwar, I don't think you will find many with both as I just checked the prices online. The Create seems to around $50 while the Shunguang is around $25 delivered.
I just ordered the Create as that isn't enough of a difference to take the chance that the Shunguang is the same after reading all the good reports on the Create.
If you want to send me a Shunguang, it would be my pleasure to compare them for you in my LS100. :)

Just received the Create and Treasure CV181-Z tubes and put them in.
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/rocky501/IMG_4778_zpsb8f96a42.jpg
I preferred the JJ Audio tube over the NOS mullard tube for all the reasons
posted above for my Modwright PS 9. I have not tried the Create rectifier
yet.
Has anyone tried the new production Genalex GZ34 rectifier? New Sensor is now making 5AR4 rectifiers under labels of Tung-Sol, Mullard and Genalex. They have very similar internal structure. Supposedly, the Genalex version is subject to far more stringent quality control, and it's supposed to be very good.
Bayreuth, Thanks for pointing these out. I have heard nothing about them, but I just bought one to give it a try. Got one for under 40 shipped, which is less than half the current price of the create synergy tubes.

I really love the synergy tube, but its an inexpensive experiment. I'd love a tube with the dynamics and low noise of the synergy with the classic tube sound of the old mallards. That is asking a lot, but ---- one can always hope.

By the way, love your user name!
Thanks Brownsfan. Please let me know how you like the new rectifier tube. I'm interested in trying the Genalex GZ34 also.