Most "Musical" sounding speaker cable under $1000

I am probably going to get knocked around for the use of that mysterious word "MUSICAL" in this tread. However would like some input from members who have tried a lot of speaker cables: and would like to know what is most musical sounding speaker cable you have ever owned or presently own under $800. Multiple choices is also good.

FOR ME, the term "musical means" listenable, and holding the listener's attention, and satisfying. Also, it means very smooth without sounding warm or fuzzy. Lastly, it means....a unique presentation of the musical event never heard or experienced before.

Or,... is it also: more detail?? more musical cues that convey the music and its acoustic space? or a richer palette of tonal color and harmonics??? I am sure it is heard and defined differently by everyone
sunnyjim
Thanks to all who added their choices of speaker cable to the discussion. To Almarg, I should have checked with Acoustic Zen about other choices than their own cables, but it seemed pointless in some ways However, your point is well taken, but checking with owners of the same speaker or others that are 5 to 6 ohm impedance. The Adagios are officially 6 ohms

To Drubin, I previously had AZ's Hologram 2 speaker cable which was approaching the musicality I was after. However, I had to sell them due to their awkward size and girth and they had spade lugs which are a nuisance to keep in place. However, as good as they are, they produced a smaller sound stage than was previous Analysis Oval 12. Bass was good but not exceptional. I decided to try Audio Art SC-5 cable to save some money and to evaluate the lower priced overachiever.

At first, I was surprised that the sound stage was wider and a tad higher, and bass was tighter, and the overall sound somewhat easier to listen to. The AZ's Hologram 2's at retail for 10 ft pair is approx 6 times greater than a 12 ft pair of AA's SC-5....Go figure!! However, after a few weeks of listening, I concluded that the AA's did not have the mid-range detail or finesse of the Hologram 2. I thought there was about a third less music being conveyed. I have to say that AA's presentation brought new life or zest to several CD's I played (Another aspect of that "musical" quality, I am sure)

Nevertheless, Rob Fritz of Audio Art offered me a decent trade-up allowance toward his SC-5SE cable which is more money, but I decided to test the choppy waters of speaker cable mania instead hoping to see if there is truly a low to medium price cable that is exceptional.

07-11-12: Sunnyjim
To Almarg, I should have checked with Acoustic Zen about other choices than their own cables, but it seemed pointless in some ways However, your point is well taken, but checking with owners of the same speaker or others that are 5 to 6 ohm impedance. The Adagios are officially 6 ohms.
Sunnyjim, I would emphasize my reference to the flatness of the impedance curve I linked to, across most of the spectrum, and to the fact that the phase angle curve (the lighter of the two lines in the graph) does not go significantly negative at any frequency. Those characteristics are probably more important for present purposes than the nominal impedance.

Most speakers do not have similarly flat impedance magnitudes, and most speakers have impedance phase angles that reach considerably negative values (i.e., considerably less than 0 degrees, meaning they are capacitive) at some frequencies. Sounds like Swanny's speakers might be an exception, which would increase the relevance of his (and DRubin's) suggestion.

Regards,
-- Al
DH Labs Q Sonic floats my boat. It is equally adept connected to very different power amps and speakers.
My gear:
Preamp: Jeff Rowland Capri
Amp: jeff Rowland 102 (class D)
Spkr: Sonus Faber Grand Piano Home series and Concertino, Quad L-11, MedowLark Shadow
AC pwr cond: Richard Gray 400

Harmonic Tech Pro-11 spkr cables get the most musical sounding when compared against others that I have listed earlier.

Newbee, I share my opinion based on the comparison that I did and judged it by just using my (well broken-in) ears. As u stated, if OP need to gather some/all of the specs and technical numbers from the gear (and all of cables) to determine the most musical sounding, i then suggest he should contact each manufactures to collect those data. Why post here?