Sablon Audio Cables

I am quite surprised that there has not been any talk on Audiogon on the Sablon range of cables. There seems to be a hell of alot press on them and testimonials on their site. But outside on forums they are spoken little of.

Can anyone share their experience with them.
leicachamp
Yes, I have the Sablon Molto Paella and the Largo Pancetta, which I find to have a nearly non-existent noise floor...almost a "black hole effect" they are so quiet. The only (and I mean ONLY) drawback with the Paella is that it is a bit "spicy" in the upper mids, and the " frequency flavors" if you will sometimes do not combine quite right. The Pancetta, though. WHOA, watch out now, because these babies just DESTROY the value to performance ratio. NO spice here, and that same death star gone dark noise floor is still there in spades. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Cantibile (supposedly, it means "in a singing style") coming out soon!!
I auditioned the Panatela IC's and the Gran Corona cord. Bought them both. Quiet and detailed. Huge difference over admittedly less expensive cables.
Wish to ask whether has anyone did a comparison between the sablon audio gran corona and the triode wire labs 7+ thanks
Not the TWL 7+ but I have a Gran Corona on my tube integrated and TWL cables everywhere else in my system (two 8s, a 10 and a twelve) and I generally prefer the TWL cables by a small but relevant margin. Better tone and more organic and just as quiet.

The exception is on tube amps and preamps, I tend to prefer the Gran Corona. I made the analysis to a friend of the 8 gauge TWL on my Melody singing sweet little nothings into my ear while the Gran Corona is more like STFU and take it!