Anyone have experience with "burn-in generators"?

Looking for a way to speed up the burn-in of interconnects. Googled "cable burn in" and got link to the "FryBaby". A bit pricey ($250) for a hopefully 1-time task. Anyone try using it, or something similar.

Ed
ekurilla
Although I have no first hand experience with the Audiodharma I've heard many positive comments and have read several glowing reviews.
I have tried a bunch of different manufactured cables, and I have also made a bunch of cables from both bulk cable and also from basic wire and parts. Conditioning them with the Audiodharma Cable Cooker allows me to be more confident I am hearing what the cable can do and not the burn-in process.
i can second or third the 'audiodharma'. would not be without mine..great product.
It seems to me that the biggest problem with Cable Cookers is their manufacturers' claims that they can completely break in a brand new cable in 2-4 days. Imagine you have a new interconnect or speaker cable, which normally requires 250 hours of music signal to burn in. If it spends the first 4 days of its life on a cable cooker before installation in your system, my repeated experience (across a variety of cable types) is that it's still going to require 250 hours of music signal! All that cable cooking achieves is to make the cable sound less bad while you're getting the hours up.

Phono cables are a different issue, while several respondents also refer to using a Cooker to "refresh" well-used cables; I don't dispute any of those observations.
I've had and used the Hagerman Frykleaner Pro for several years, and have had no reason to be displeased with its performance regarding the run in of various cables. The Cable Company burns in its cables, though I haven't asked about which particular device they use. Of course, their cables are moved about/rolled up and sent through the mail to those wanting to audition them. In those instances when I have received any of their cables I've typically given them a short "refresh" or restorative(?) burn in with my Frykleaner Pro before listening.