Has anyone heard the Stage III Kraken power cord

I am using Stage III Minotaurs now and was thinking of upgrading to the Kraken. I use the Minotaurs on a BMC AMP C1 and also a BMC BDCD 1.1 cd player and am very curious about the Kraken. My speakers are the SalkSound HT2-TL'S with Acoustic Zen absolute speaker cables.
ballhog
Ballhog, I heard exactly the comparison between the Minotaurs and the Krakens. The Krakens were brand new and were quite clearly far superior. I have never owned either, however.
I’ve heard them - and they blew my mind! To be honest, I had never done much auditioning of power cords through out my years in the audio hobby. When I built my room I bought the top of the line Furutech wire and top of the line Furutech connectors and put my own power cords together. I thought that’s got to be about the best it can be – boy was I wrong! Brian Ackerman of Aaudio came over to my house with a bunch of his goodies on the way to The Cal Audio Show this year and turned my world upside down with his Stage Three power cords, HB Designs Power Strip and Thales interconnects. I was actually able to hear the power cables in two different systems (mine and another buddies) and they blew me, and everyone else’s mind. Just one power cord to the preamp was honestly like a component upgrade - seriously. I could not believe that a power cord could make that much difference! Just as amazing was the HB Designs Power Strip. It’s just a darn power strip! But holy cow that thing made a huge difference too! Then we put the Thales interconnects in my system - unbelevailble. I was totally amazed at the sound of my system! Depth and timbrel accuracy are the predominate two words that come to mind to describe what happen to my system. Depth! – layering of the music and instruments with timbrel accuracy! This is what I’ve been chasing for years with my system. I’m telling every nay sayer about power cords – save it! you’re just showing your inexperience. Unfortunately, that particular Stage Three power cord that we put in my system (only one cord – mind you!) was way out of my price range. The good news is that Stage Three Concepts has a new line coming out that uses the same technology as the cord that I heard (The Kraken) and at lower price point. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. That power cord (and the other stuff) made me understand just how important power is to a system. Brian Ackerman of Aaudio is the importer of all this gear and this stuff works! I am, of course, not affiliated with Brian in anyway except that I have chatted with him several times over the years about different audio related topics and he has been extremely generous with his time and knowledge. I hate to admit it but I’ve never even bought anything from him! That will soon change however. I’m just trying to save up money and I am waiting for the new line of Stage Three power cords to come out. Anyway, Brian is an outstanding, friendly and knowledgeable audio guru and the Stage Three power cords are amazing!
Thanks! all for sharing.

Remember, power cords are filters (of sorts) for better or worse. One will be very hard-pressed to find a more superior PC than the Stage III Concepts. Clearly, these guys are getting everything right!
Keithmundy, I own the HB Design Acrylic PowerSlave and tried their Dragon pcs on it. It was just outstanding. I never have had the opportunity to hear a Kraken on it, but that would be an interesting comparison. The Dragon is $3000 cheaper, not considering the discounts of Aaudio Imports on Stage III, which reduce the difference to $1000.