Has anyone heard the Stage III Kraken power cord

I am using Stage III Minotaurs now and was thinking of upgrading to the Kraken. I use the Minotaurs on a BMC AMP C1 and also a BMC BDCD 1.1 cd player and am very curious about the Kraken. My speakers are the SalkSound HT2-TL'S with Acoustic Zen absolute speaker cables.
ballhog
Audiolabyrinth, if this question is asked of me, all I can say is that I had not heard of it. I do know that High Fidelity Cables will soon be releasing their power cord using magnetic conduction.
@ TBG, Hi, Thanks, The question on the above post is for anybody that can give the comparisons, I think the two power cords in my post are quite the Heavy Hitters of today,I own the Taralabs cobalt power cord that I believe is in the heap of best available, I do not think the Tara would be as good as the two power cords I mentioned, However, At $5,450.00 for 6-foot is doing real good to be in the same conversation as the other power cords that are $11,000.00 for 6 foot, They should be better, you think, LOL!
Hey Tbg, sorry - just getting back to the post. I was wondering about the Dragon power cords - they too look like a well made cord. I figured that it might be good to stick with HB's own cords to their own box. What is it about that darn "box" anyway... It's just grounding and I guess it balances the voltage/ohmage to each outlet. I just can not understand how that strip can make such a difference in sound quality!
Keithmundy, I don't understand it either, but it does. I have two Syn. Res. QLS Tesla coil zapped power strips, which were better than anything else, but not the PowerSlave. The Dragon pc does substantially enhance the sound also. I would love to compare the Dragon, the Kraken, and the new Triton. Jack Roberts say the Marble PowerSlave is much better; but wow it is much more expensive.

I should add that I cannot find anything that improves on the HB Acrylic PowerSlave sitting on the floor. The isolation feet are remarkable.