Has anyone heard the Stage III Kraken power cord

I am using Stage III Minotaurs now and was thinking of upgrading to the Kraken. I use the Minotaurs on a BMC AMP C1 and also a BMC BDCD 1.1 cd player and am very curious about the Kraken. My speakers are the SalkSound HT2-TL'S with Acoustic Zen absolute speaker cables.
ballhog
Jebsmith73, this is an acute problem with the High Fidelity cables, including the power cords, as well. Initially they took seven days to reach their best.
Norm, your answer is no about two reviews, I understand the kraken to be a legendary power cord, and at this level, most audiophiles do not need any better, I can tell you I do not need any better than the Tara labs Oyaide version cobalt power cord, why?, However, if this Reviewer at Dagogo gave his honest impressions between the Kraken and the High-fidelity Ultimate Referance Rhodium Plus, I would say the high- fidelity ultimate Referance Rhodium plus is an incredible power cord that all others should be measured against!
Are any of you guys using the latest/newer Stage III concepts power cord(s)? If so, which model with what brand(s) of gear?
I agree!, My cobalt with Oyaide IEC and Plug takes alot of time to recover if un-pluged and moved around, BTW Jeb, At 300 Hours of Burn-in, with 72 hours of continous play, I am In shock, This power cord has a clarity and Prat speed that is surreal, The treble is the most real cymbols me and wife Have ever heard, No bass bump!, Their is NOt any to much treble infomation at all, As a Matter of fact, This power cord is one of the most prolific up-grades we have ever listened to on our system, as I said, you could not have had enough of burn-in on the cobalt you had, and the power cord needed to be left un-disturbed for atleast 72 hours of continous play, I know cables are system dependent, This power cord is fricken Awsome on our system as of now, so revealing!, we are re-discovering our entire music library!, you should hear this power cord with a true 24/192 recording, wow!
Audiolabyrinth, read Jack's two back to back reviews on Dagogo. I entirely agree with you about the HFC Ultimate Reference Rhodium pc.