Opinions...on Digital Cables for Esoteric Gear

......I currently have the Esoteric PO-05, DO-05 and GO-3X clock set up and would like to hear from the members here on what AES/ EBU digital cables they would use with this set up. I currently have the Purist Audio Designs 20th Anniversary's - and would like to see if I could improve on those cables. Thank you
garebear
zensati authentica digital cable (as any of their cables) will blow you away.
I have dCS Vivaldi and tried Nordost Odin AES/EBU cables but it sounded a bit too dim, changed to Audioquest Diamond but it was too bright, finally settled with Audioquest Wel Signature which has the right balance.

Recently I changed all clock cables to Nordost Valhalla BNC. The improvement was more than expected. You should use high quality digital cables for the clock, at least in the same league as the other digital cables if not better in order to get the best out of the clock.
Hello - I do agree that the BNC cable to the clock is important as I have a Purist Audio Proteus Provectus on piece.

I have never heard of Zensati Authentica cables - no web site

Neal - I am looking into the Stealth Sextet Vardrig's - these have come up before - so why do you like them and have you used them with Esoteric gear ????

Jrech - I looked into the Transparent's and they are on my list as well - thank you