The most holographic Power Cord

Thanks for your interest in my topic.

As we know, different cables can have a different effect on the sound space. And now I would like to know a power cord with the most large, holographic and open soundstage.

The first candidates from me:
Synergistic Research with tungsten conductors
Crystal Clear Audio
Elrod Power Systems
kazuist
You would have to try them all multiple times which would take years to know so good luck!

For noise isolation in line level gear I can recommend the Pangea ac14 as a well built product for modest cost (especially at sale prices) that delivered results as advertised in my case.
I just purchased a Triode Wire labs digital cord for my DAC. Music is sounding very holographic and the bass quality has been much improved. Pete offers a 30 home audition. Nothing whatsoever to lose.
I love cables that have a 'light and airy' quality without sacrificing base weight and authority. Audio Magic cables have gotten it done for my applications.
Elrod Gold Statement and up and Stage 111 Triton and Kraken. I have heard them both with lots of others and these two win hands down.
Tara Labs just introduced some new power cord's to their line-up, The new cobalt Reference, The Evolution power cord, and the new flagship, The Grandmaster power cord, if any one can go and listen to these cord's, give some feed back on them.