The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Mark Levinson No.33's driving Wilson Watt Puppy 6's wired with Cardas Golden Reference Speaker and Interconnects fully balanced.
At this point in time: Basis 2500 tt, Graham 2 arm, Miyabi cart, Klyne phono-pre, Sony 777es CD/SACD, Klyne pre-amp, ARC REF 300 MK II amps, Avalon Eidolon Speakers, FIM Gold IC's, SC's and PC's except XLO Sig 3.1 phono cable (soon to change), Mana rack and ASC treatments.
Man do I feel outta my league. Well here it goes. The best system I have ever built is the one I currently have now. My humble system is EPOS ES 12 MONITORS OSIRIS 24" STANDS ELECTROCOMPANIET ECI-3 (RECENTLY AQUIRED) CAL AUDIO LABS DX-2 CDP NORDOST SOLAR WIND FOR SPK NORDOST BLUE HEAVEN RCA FROM CDP TO AMP CUSTOM POWER CORD CO. MODEL 11 (WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE) PER MADSEN DESIGN "RACK-IT" STAND (SOLID OAK AND MDF) That's it! The ECI-3 replaced the Creek 4330 I started this kit with The Nordost cables replaced audioquest type 4 biwire on spk and Cardas Quadlink 5C on cd player. My next and hopefully final upgrade will be a serious digital front end. I am looking at the Electrocompaniet, the EAD Theatrevision, or maybe in the short run going with a Bel Canto Dac 1 using the Cal DX-2 as transport. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Cheers!
Well,the best system I have built is my current one.I am 25 years old and everything for the most part is second-hand,for that is the only way I can afford my taste.First and most important,the room 12ft by 18ft with 8ft ceilings(finished room in basement)various room treatments where necessary,with carpet,plants,and rugs not much really needed,mostly homebrew in this department.Dedicated 30 amp outlet for stereo.Power wedge line conditioner,variety of power cords(next plan of attack)Aside from powercords all interconnects are balanced transparent supers,balanced reference transparent digital,and speaker cables are on the attack list also,actually formost 2 pairs of monster 1.5`s for biwire with transparent ultra for jumpers.Working on super biwires or maybe harmonic tech,not sure yet.Theta basic transport,classe dac,pass labs aleph p preamp with remote(young,but lazy)Mccormack dna 2lae.And this is all driving a pair of conic acoustics,the company hasnt been around long and not well known,but for brief description they have nomax kevlar mids,focal tweeters,15in drivers and retail for $9500.What can be said about it?Resolution,tight bass,soundstaging abilities are the strongpoints.If I had to complain?Some recordings sound a little cool,nuetral while the rest sound perfect,henceforth the hesitation with speaker cable,power cord investments.Also have sep.theater but that is not the topic or where the heart is.
Thiel 6
Krell 200 FPB
Kinergetics BSC SW200 Subwoofer system. (Part time)
California Audio Labs Alpha/Delta up-graded to 24/96 with Fiber Optic connection.
Adcom GTP-400.
Speaker Cable: 12 awg Copper Solid Core Irrigation wire.
Interconnection: Microphone cable.

To my ears, my system is quick, clean and very revealing. Heck, my wife even loves it..lol