The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Thiel 6
Krell 200 FPB
Kinergetics BSC SW200 Subwoofer system. (Part time)
California Audio Labs Alpha/Delta up-graded to 24/96 with Fiber Optic connection.
Adcom GTP-400.
Speaker Cable: 12 awg Copper Solid Core Irrigation wire.
Interconnection: Microphone cable.

To my ears, my system is quick, clean and very revealing. Heck, my wife even loves it..lol
The best so far for me is my current system:

Sony SCD-1 CD Player
Madrigal CZ-1 Gel 3' balanced interconnect
Mark Levinson 380 pre-amp
Madrigal CZ-1 Gel 3' balanced interconnect
Mark Levinson 335 amp
15' Straight Wire Maestro speaker cable
Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers

It cost, by my standards, a whole lot of money. But, when I pop in a CD, turn out the lights and sit back, I have the best musical experience I have ever had.
My current rig is: Sonic Frontiers SFT1, Altis 24/96 Reference dac, Assembledge D2D-1, Ortho Spectrum AR200, AudioHarmony Two, 2 NoiseHounds, 2pr of Bybee IC filters, 4 pairs of Audient Technologies Audit/Tactic combo, Electraglide/Transparent power cords, Audioprism Wave Guides, HighPower cable wraps, Nirvana SL/Cardas N ref IC's, Cardas Digital IC's and Golden Ref speaker cable, Blue Circle BC3(Soon to have the Bybee filters installed), Merlin VSM/SE(Also soon to be updated with Bybee filters and Millenium harness), Solidstell rack's(3 and 5 tier), Sound anchor 2 tier amp stand, Noisetrapper CD+ PLC, MGD/ASC pillows, Tube Traps and ShadowCasters, Marigo Crossbow mat, Nordost Pulsar Points and BDR cones and Those Things...whew. If the system went up in smoke, i would'nt do it again. Wopuld you?
Timperry, Go for the Transparent "super" bi-wire, you won't look back. My "super" balanced should arive tommorow.
I'll qualify "best" as being the most musically involving, the one that makes you feel good every time you listen. The source is a Sony 608es player connected to a Cary SLI50 integrated amplifier using the stock Sony supplied interconnect. The speakers are Triad design system 3 which consists of two sealed box two way satellites and a sealed box 70w powered woofer using a 8 in. cone. The speakers rest on Chicago metal stands and the woofer sits in a small cabinet below a TV. Wiring is el-cheapo Radio Shack 4 conducter 16g. with the woofer signal being supplied through the speaker cables. The amplifier and cd player are plugged into a cheap computer power strip. Any attempt at so-called upgrading of cables or cd player has been a failure. This system sounds obscenely good using the cheapest of ancilliaries, makes me wonder about all the fancy high dollar power conditioners/cables/cords used in the rest of the high-end including my Big System which will do many things better but never sound as consistly musical.