The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
I'm a new comer to the hi-fi world. I found out about hifi about six months ago and was instancely hooked for life. Anyways, my curret system is the best systems I ever built.
Krell kps 30i, krell krc 3, krell audio standard, b&w's 801 matrix s3 with the northcreek crossover upgrades. Two dedicated 30amp line to my monoblocks.
Marantz 400OSE 5 disc changer, Perp Tech P-3A (w/ Wright mods) & P-1A DAC and upsampling engine, Creek OBH12 passive remote pre-amp, Air Tight 300B SET stereo amp, ProAc Response 2.5 speakers, and a REL Strata III sub bass system. Cabling is Audioquest speaker wires and digital cable, Tara Labs & Accrotec interconnects. I'm finished for, hopefully, a long while. By the way, the REL works exactly as everyone said it would - simply sounds just like my speakers but with deep, tuneful bass. Effectively expands the overall soundscape and the detail of the other frequency bands.
Post removed 
This is the best system I know how to build.

First I'd like to say all the silliness that came in the first part of this thread sure was funny.

Like Zane, I've found starting with the Apogee speaker makes the rest easy. I'm now settled in with the only 1 ohm speaker in existence as far as I know, and that is the Apogee Scintilla. Few have ever heard a Scintilla, and almost no one has heard one properly powered. That narrows down amp choices to a chosen few. The one that I am using, like Zane, is a Pass Labs, this one being the X-600. These 600 watt mono blocks are an equal match for the power hungry Scintillas. Sadly there were no amp matches for this spectacular performer when it was introduced. That means there are no enlightened reviews of it. Not even it's builders knew of the Scintillas potential. Voicing this perfect as can be transducer is the little known Jolida-100 with special NOS tubes. Switching duties are carried on by a Pass Labs Aleph P. Sorry to say to those of you who believe auxiliary equipment, like cables, stands, and cones are important, I am only going to disappoint you. My cables are just whatever I came across which happen to be Kimber for the most part. I biwire, and use balanced connectors. I'm in North California, if you care to have a listen. Warning, you will never look at audio the same afterwards. This has been an audio journey with a goal in mind: How to make the Scintilla work for me.

Total system cost, $10,000.
I think that the sistem must taking you to the music theater. It is very simple, isnĀ“t it?.
Forget the machines and enjoy!!!.

My sistem is:

Preamp: Audio Research Ref 1
Amp: two Krell 250 Mc
speakers: Wilson audio Watt/Puppy 5.1
Transparent Reference cables
Clearaudio Champion Level 2/SME V/Benz Micro Reference 2/ Benz Micro PP1 (Pre-pre).

Elibarna