Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
I have been using integrated amps for about 10 years, Karan, Lavardin, Viva and a number of others. Al were good, except the Karan K180, I did'nt like at all.
The 2 I have at the moment are the best so far. Firstly Pathos Inpol2, a hybrid Class A 50 watt amp. Secondly, an Ayon Spark, 20 watt SET. Both are truly excellent and sound similar, detailed transparent, good soundstage, very musical.
the best though, clearly to me, the Dartzeel integrated, 8050 is it. Just wonderful, but out of my price range I am afraid.
I can't afford the best integrated amps I've heard. But I'm using the Ayre AX-7E to drive a pair of Triangle Antal ESW's with outstanding results.
I’m using a New Audio Frontiers Supreme 300b Special Edition. It’s a “stop listening to your system with audiophile ears and just start enjoying the music” type of component.
My modified Pathos TT RR is the best integrated amp I've heard, and one of the handfull of best amplifiers I've heard. The stock Pathos TT is already a superb amp, however with capacitor and resistor upgrades it gains speed, dynamics, three dimensionality, and bass slam without losing any of the extraordinary timbral accuracy and SET-like sweetness of the stock unit. The best "bang for the buck" upgrade is replacing the four 1uf coupling capacitors. I had mine replaced with Mundorf Silver/Gold/Oil, had a couple of other capacitors replaced with Blackgates, and several resistors upgraded to Audionote. Still to come: Bybee Music Rails.