What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
51, global business mgr for a leading radio communications corporation - have three 2-channel stereo systems in my home - main system @$22,000.00 retail - probably won't ever need anything better than what I have now - very satisfied listener.
Translator, investor; 53 years old. Bought first audio system in 1971. Got rid of everything in 1990, started over again in 1999.

Presently $40K invested in one three-source system and two two-source systems, all two-channel only. Most of the gear bought used.
I'm 60. a bus mechanic at a transit authority. I've been into audio since I was 17, over the years I have aquired a 80k system.
42, attorney who represents individuals against health, life and disability insurance companies. Married 15 years with 8 year old twins.