Audio Magic Pulse Gen products

Has anyone tried the Audio Magic Pulse Gen products?
I have located a few reviews but not much recent activity.

I understand they emit a signal that is to reduce or eliminate RFI/EMI that is riding on the cables.

Well, I just installed the "speaker clarifiers" to my DIY speaker cables and thus far I am really impressed. I am hearing better tonal qualities. That is,voices and instruments are much more real or whole sounding. And the soundstage is way deeper, allowing the sound to identify where each instrument is located in the mix.

So, I went ahead and ordered 4 of the Pulse Gen modules that go inside of components and I will be installing them in the next few weeks.

I plan on doing a full review of these products once they are installed, but I still wonder why there has not been much talk of these products on Audiogon.
128x128ozzy
Wow, Audiotunesx you and I have crossed equipment lines. My reply is based on my personal experience.

I am one of the all time tweaker's. I can't begin to tell you all of the tweaks I have tried. I feel everybody's equipment linked together has different reactions to different tweaks. Sometimes tweaks impress and sometimes they do not. More than 95% have come and gone in my system.

I installed a regular Pulse Gen inside my Oppo (not easy) and I do not think the treble changed at all. The sound became much more organic as they say.
But, I also have 3 Audience Ar2p-TO units plugged into my dedicated circuits. From there I am using PS Audio P10 in which the Oppo is then plugged into.

I have the standard PEA on top of my Oppo and it improves further the sound quality and picture quality. I think the PEA + Pulse Gen = 3.

I also use a digital terminator but I have mine on my Dac. All of the Oppo in and outs are used. You should also try some of the analog terminators on unused inputs on your preamp. They do help quiet things for a few bucks.

Now, I did try the Kemp QA unit along with the Acoustic Revive units, but I was not impressed enough to buy either of them.

I had the regular Stein units along with the ultra versions. At first I thought they were great but as time went on their effect became dull and uninteresting compared to not using them. Luckily I was able to send them back and I had 2 pairs of each for bi-wiring !

I own and like the Speaker Clarifiers. But, I think their use is to eliminate RF/EMI that may be riding on the speaker cables and my speaker cables are DIY versions so perhaps they help my situation more than if I used other speaker cables.
Guys, I've had the 3rd standard PEA in place for a while now. After buying the first, I was able to pick up a couple used from guys that found they could get by with one. This allowed me to get a pretty good feel for the benefit each additional PEA brought.

The first was installed on top of my AM Mini Ref, which also places it between the Coincident CSL power supply and preamp proper. After being in place about an hour, it was obvious the PEA wasn't going anywhere and I would do well to think about adding more. Especially given that this 1st PEA was on the middle shelf of my Maplehsade (4" thick maple shelves) rack, which I expect renders that PEA of no use to pieces located on the top and bottom shelves.

Addition of the second PEA found its best placement on top of one of my Cary mono blocks, which are placed between my Magnepan 3.7Rs. I moved them around a bit and back and forth from one monoblock to the other. Finally, I found that on top of the one of the Carys right above the input board gave maximum benefit. Overall, the benefit associated with adding the 2nd PEA was certainly noticeable but not quite at the level I saw in adding the first PEA.

The opportunity to pick up a 3rd PEA came along, so I figured it would make sense to locate another one above the input on the other mono block. Surprisingly, addition of this 3rd PEA resulted in a huge improvement--OMG level. I was expecting diminishing returns on addition of the 3rd one. What I got was just stunning beauty. Smooth, rich, clear, sweet, detailed, airy, dynamic, you name it I've got it at a substantially improved level. Now all I need is more time to listen.

The bottom line here is what I have said previously. These things are for real. They can be the last piece in bringing it all together and making things right. Well done Jerry!
Davehrab,

I beg to differ. There is magic here. Not everything that matters can be measured. And not everything that can be measured matters. Even Jack Bybee said, damned if I know, when asked how his technology works. But some folks need explanations to believe their own ears.
Yes, I still have 3 PEA's. One is on each speaker and one is inside my PS Audio P10 power conditioner. I have a Pulse Gen inside my Oppo 95.
I'm also using the Audio Magic Speaker clarifier's.